Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Having Faith in Faith


Sometimes I find myself riding so fast on my own wave on the universal thought superhighway, that when I do slow down or indeed stop, there is a silence or sorts. Like I get so consumed with just believing everything will be alright and staying focused on being positive, that I hardly ever stop to think that maybe things aren’t going to turn out as brightly as I may want or believe them to. And when I stop to analyse the situation or thought from a different perspective, I invariably get into an argument with myself (only in my head of course, just in case you were really starting to get worried about me!)

All this optimistic and positive thinking is a universal truth. The laws of attraction. What you think is what you project and that which you project, you will receive.

So I always try to have faith or keep faith or rather just to believe in Faith. Without it, I fear that its glue that binds my mortal shell will slowly fade and all that will remain is a whole lot of scattered pieces that cannot be puzzled back together.

So I guess I will just keep going along, believing that my faith, not luck, will not run out. And even if Winter does stay around a bit longer, Spring is always around the corner.

As a fan of JRR Tolkien, I have included a short poem that he once wrote…


All That is Gold Does Not Glitter

All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.


Love, Light and Faith
Orangeblossom xxx

1 comment:

Ursula van Huyssteen said...

Faith: The unshakable knowing of the heart when nothing makes sense to the mind. Optimism is an expression of faith in action.

Love Light & Peace
UrSuLa